Back To Overview
the error of GPSTK in Windows7 visual studio 2010
Posted on 05 May, 2012 by IdaohangIdaohang
when I run GPSTK in Windows 7 system,I use visual studio 2010. I reference the page http://www.gpstk.org/bin/view/Documentation/BuildingGPSTkUnderWindows . Installed regex2.7 and has set path/lib etc,without jam,I find the error '错误 2 error C2079: “gpstk::UnixTime::tv”uses undefined struct“gpstk::timeval” f:\svn\gpstk\rc2.0\src\unixtime.hpp 209 1 GPSTK ' How can I do ? Thank you very much!!

Add your comments to the Discussion

Yes, I have not received the email about the new functionality and associated changes. Thanks for your forward.

Email:sdliujingrui@gmail.com
LiuJingrui 23 May 2012 - 19:52

Dear ldaohang,

I anticipate that GPSTk 2.0 releases (trunk, downloads) will begin to be available within the next few weeks, as we are beginning the merge operation this week. An e-mail sent to the GPSTk-announce list last week on 5/16 provides additional details on new functionality and associated changes. Please let me know if you did not receive the announcement, and I will forward it to you.

Best Regards,

-- Susan Cummins
SusanCummins 21 May 2012 - 08:52

When do GpsTK2.0 Release? LiuJingrui 20 May 2012 - 11:20

Dear ldaohang,

I see that you have checked out software on the RC2.0 branch, which is a work in progress, and is likely to have build problems. I recommend that you either download the latest validated Windows distribution from the "Files" area on SourceForge (v1.7), or the GPSTk v1.7 source code (if you want to try building it yourself). You are also able to check out the current version on the repository "trunk" at https://gpstk.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/gpstk/ but keep in mind that this code has been modified since the validated (1.7) version was made available.

An announcement regarding the RC2.0 development branch will be forthcoming very soon, and it will be incorporated into the code trunk along with its new features, but there are still issues being worked on at the moment, so I do not recommend using this code until it is released.

Best Regards,

-- Susan Cummins
SusanCummins 07 May 2012 - 16:30

This is my first SOS,who can help me? Thank you!! IdaohangIdaohang 05 May 2012 - 04:35

Topic revision: r8 - 24 May 2012, LiuJingrui

This site is powered by FoswikiCopyright © by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding Foswiki? Send feedback