Back To Overview
Build GPStk examples
Posted on 29 Jun, 2011 by DavidMonroyMachado
Hi, i try build the example 9 into GNU/Linux Distributions (debian, ubuntu, suse) but i obtain a link error, i have installed gpstk with jam in the default directory.

i have compiled the example 9 following:

1- g++ -o example -lgpstk example9.cpp, but the system said:"example9.cpp:53: fatal error:BasicFramework.hpp: No existe el fichero o el directorio compilation terminated"

2- g++ -o example -I/usr/local/include/gpstk/ -lgpstk example9.cpp, but the system said:

"/tmp/cc5o9Xji.o: In function `example9::spinUp()': example9.cpp:(.text+0x1300): undefined reference to `gpstk::ConfDataReader::open(char const*)' /tmp/cc5o9Xji.o: In function `example9::process()': example9.cpp:(.text+0x147c): undefined reference to `vtable for gpstk::ConfDataReader' example9.cpp:(.text+0x1637): undefined reference to `gpstk::ConfDataReader::getValue(std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits, std::allocator >, std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits, std::allocator >)' example9.cpp:(.text+0x186b): undefined reference to `gpstk::ConfDataReader::getValueAsBoolean(std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits, std::allocator >, std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits, std::allocator >)' example9.cpp:(.text+0x1a5b): undefined reference to `gpstk::ConfDataReader::getValueAsBoolean(std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits, std::allocator >, std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits, std::allocator >)' example9.cpp:(.text+0x1c08): undefined reference to `gpstk::SP3EphemerisStore::loadFile(std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits, std::allocator > const&)' example9.cpp:(.text+0x1d0b): undefined reference to `gpstk::ConfDataReader::fetchListValue(std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits, std::allocator >, std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits, std::allocator >)' example9.cpp:(.text+0x20d4): undefined reference to `gpstk::Position::Position(double const&, double const&, double const&, gpstk::Position::CoordinateSystem, gpstk::GeoidModel*)' example9.cpp:(.text+0x22d0): undefined reference to `gpstk::ConfDataReader::getValueAsBoolean(std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits, std::allocator >, std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits, std::allocator >)' example9.cpp:(.text+0x2547): undefined reference to `gpstk::ConfDataReader::getValueAsBoolean(std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits, std::allocator >, std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits, std::allocator >)' example9.cpp:(.text+0x25f1): undefined reference to `gpstk::LinearCombinations::LinearCombinations()' example9.cpp:(.text+0x2758): undefined reference to `gpstk::SatArcMarker::setUnstablePeriod(double)' example9.cpp:(.text+0x2a71): undefined reference to `gpstk::BasicModel::BasicModel(gpstk::Position const&, gpstk::XvtStore<gpstk::SatID>&, gpstk::TypeID const&, bool const&)' example9.cpp:(.text+0x2f4d): undefined reference to `gpstk::Triple::Triple(double, double, double)' example9.cpp:(.text+0x2f6d): undefined reference to `gpstk::Triple::Triple(double, double, double)' example9.cpp:(.text+0x2f8d): undefined reference to `gpstk::Triple::Triple(double, double, double)' example9.cpp:(.text+0x3017): undefined reference to `gpstk::ConfDataReader::getValueAsBoolean(std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits, std::allocator >, std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits, std::allocator >)' collect2: ld returned 1 exit status"

thanks for any idea and help.

Add your comments to the Discussion

Hi Sussan. How can i configure the "pppconf.txt" to process RINEX file with 24 GNSS observation hours? DavidMonroyMachado 25 Jul 2011 - 05:35

Thanks Susan for your help.

With your help it was porssible to run the example.

Can You help about how to load RINEX and extra information on example 9 for to obtain the coordinates?
DavidMonroyMachado 01 Jul 2011 - 07:35

Hi David,

To compile and link example 9 successfully, you will also need to reference the procframe library in your g++ command. Adding -lprocframe after -lgpstk should work. I also recommend just using the Jamfile in the /examples directory to build all of the examples; at minimum, examine the Jamfile when you want to build one of the examples to make sure you're referencing the necessary libraries. Good luck!

Best Regards,

-- Susan Cummins
SusanCummins 30 Jun 2011 - 16:07

Topic revision: r4 - 25 Jul 2011, DavidMonroyMachado

This site is powered by FoswikiCopyright © by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding Foswiki? Send feedback